A Singapore entry visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore.
The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. The period of stay granted is not tied to the validity of your visa.
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries/ places
listed, you will require a valid visa to enter Singapore.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
• A Refugee travel document. This travel document is subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
• An Alien's passport. This travel document is subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
• A Palestinian Authority passport
A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
• A Document of Identity issued by Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
• A Travel Permit issued by Macao Special Administrative Region