Note: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 4 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
2. Abstracts are accepted for oral presentation opportunity, not for publication, for those researches which are not ready for publicaiton, you can also send us an abstract only.
Each paper should have no less than 4 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
|Submission Deadline||January 15th, 2019|
||February 05th, 2019|
||February 20th, 2019|
||March 24-27, 2019|
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.