Program at a Glance
|Sunday 24 March, 2019||Graham Storey Room|
|08:30-10:00||Participants Registration: Collecting conference materials|
Prof. Adrian Hopgood , University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Shuliang Li, University of Westminster,
United Kingdom & Southwest Jiaotong
Speech I: Our Research on Quantum Games, Quantum Strategies, Intelligent Business Systems, and Management Models
|10:50-11:15||Morning Tea and Group Photo|
Hopgood , University of Portsmouth, United
Speech II: Hybrid Systems for Practical Artificial Intelligence
Roberts, Winchester School of Art at the
University of Southampton, UK
Speech III: Love Data? Questioning the Drive to Codify
Chen, University of Manchester, United
Speech IV: Decision Analytics Using Data-driven Modelling and Evidential Reasoning
Alton Chua, Nanyang Technological University
Speech V: The Power of Crowd-sourced Information
|17:30 -19:00||Bill's Cambridge Restaurant|
|Monday 25 March, 2019|
|Graham Storey Room||Stephen Hawking Room||Bridgetower|
Advanced Information Education and Multimedia Teaching
Business Economy and Marketing
Computer and Information Engineering
E-government and Tourism Development
Digital Technology and Applications
Information Systems and Management
Enterprise Management and Innovation
Information Networks and Social Media
Knowledge Engineering and Management
|Tuesday 26 March 2019|
|9:00-12:00||Graham Storey Room||Poster Session|
|8:00-18:00||One day tour in London|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
One Day Tour in London
One-day tour detail information: one day tour in London.doc
NOTE: The one-day tour is 10 hours in total, the overtime fee will be charged by yourself, so please kindly note the visit time during the tour.
Pick up: Please come to the
Trinity Hall, Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2
1TJ at 8:00 am on March 26, 2019, the tour
bus will start off on 8:00 am on time.
Price: 80 USD /60 GBP Per Person
What is included? ●Experienced tour guide ●Pick-up service ●Driver ●Transportation ●Tips to the driver and guide●Meal Allowance of Guide and driver ● Parking ●Gas ●Congestion charge
What is excluded? ●Lunch and dinner ●Entrance tickets ●personal expenses ●Overtime fee or all items not listed in the "Price includes" section